Ecco cosa ha detto il batterista dei Pink Floyd a riguardo della RS2...

(spero siate anglofoni)

'I bought one' , by Nick Mason

‘I first saw the RS2 whilst on tour in Germany and knew I had to have one. I love sports cars but I’ve got two kids and need at least one practical car. It also comes in handy if I'm going to a race meeting with friends. At the time only the Golf VR6 offered such a fun package with a helping of practicality and the 315bhp of the RS2 sealed it for me. 'Audi lent me a car in France for a while and it really was an excellent car. Certain people and magazines criticise Audis for their lack of fun -but if you can't have fun with that superb five-cylinder motor up front and the quattro system then you're doing something wrong. Porsche's involvement really transforms the donor Audi 80 and as you'd expect it was utterly reliable. 'The only downside is that you really need to stir the gearbox to make brisk progress - a result of the turbo lag - and the 'box itself isn't very good. The diminutive fuel tank also irritates, especially when you consider how good the RS2 is at covering big distances. 'The RS2 made way for an S4, which wasn't half as good. Only the RS4 could fill its place. I expect the RS6 will be pretty good, too... 'When I traded-in my RS2 it was promptly stolen and used in an armed robbery!'