messaggio(i)
    Taggato
    discussione(i)
    Provincia
    Milano (MI)
    Auto
    Ferrari 488 Spider + Audi RS3 8VA + Smart Brabus Xclusive Cabrio 2017

Predefinito Audi S3 (MY 2014)

A completely undisguised prototype for the next-generation Audi S3 Hatchback has been spotted undergoing high-speed testing at Germany’s Nürburgring race track.

Now that the covers have come off the regular model (pictured below), it appears Audi is no longer concerned about masking prototypes of other variants.

While the latest A3 goes on sale in Europe later this year, it isn’t expected to hit U.S. showrooms until the 2014 model year, which means an earliest arrival date in the summer of 2013.

The good news is that by the time it arrives this sporty S3 version should be ready for launch, along with several other variants including an A3 Sedan and A3 Sportback (a five-door hatchback).

As for the S3 Hatchback, the prototype seen here shows a distinct bodykit with larger intakes in the front bumper, chunky side sills, bigger wheels and a quad exhaust tailpipe arrangement. Aluminum side mirror housing and quattro all-wheel drive should also feature.

Under the hood is expected to be a brand new turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder unit with around 260 to 280 horsepower on tap. While this isn’t much higher than the current model’s 261 horsepower, the new S3 is expected to be significantly lighter than the one it replaces, ensuring greater performance.

Transmission choices should include a standard six-speed manual and a seven-speed S tronic dual-clutch unit

4 scarichi finalmente?? Interessante!
    Ultima modifica di LUPIN; 24-04-2012 alle 18:27

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •