Taggato
    discussione(i)
    Provincia
    Genova (GE)
    Auto
    Rs6

Predefinito Ciao a tutti

Ciao a tutti
    Sono Shanny 1974, dopo anni e anni passati a guardare tutte le rs prodotte dalla rs2 in poi, circa 10 anni fa un mio amico mi impresto x un giorno un Rs4 del 2008 4,2 v8 e da quel giorno sono letteralmente impazzito, finalmente ho deciso di acquistare un rs anche io tra una decina di giorni mi dovrebbe arrivare non vedo l’ora… Grazie a tutti e scusate se farò un sacco di domande perché ho intenzione di fare un po’ di lavori all auto…. Grazie

New Entry
    Menzionato
    messaggio(i)
    Taggato
    discussione(i)
    Provincia
    Ancona (AN)
    Auto

Predefinito

Ciao a tutti. Moving to Italy is a dream for many people who want to enjoy the rich culture, history, and cuisine of this beautiful country. But relocating to a new place can also be challenging, especially when it comes to packing, shipping, and settling in. That’s why it’s important to choose a reliable and professional moving company that can make your transition smooth and stress-free. One of the best options for moving to Italy is https://www.reloux.com/international-moving-quote an international moving service that specializes in European removals. Reloux offers a comprehensive range of services, from packing and transportation to storage and relocation assistance. Whether you’re moving to Rome, Milan, Venice, or anywhere else in Italy, Reloux can handle all the details and ensure your belongings arrive safely and on time.
    Ultima modifica di hazer44; 05-02-2024 alle 08:11

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •