messaggio(i)
    Taggato
    discussione(i)
    Provincia
    Benevento (BN)
    Auto
    a3 sportback 2.0 tdi 140

Predefinito Come crearsi un VAS-6262

Raga girovagando per internet ho trovato questa guida spero possa essere utile punto dolente che è in inglese ma è comprensibile se qualche anima pia vuole fare una traduzione veloce :P
    1. Then put the plug into a good set of Vise grips and drill a hole in it, and then Tap it with what ever thread size you wish to use. In my case I went with 3/8” pipe thread because I has a 3/8” pipe thread nipple to already in my spare plumbing parts bin.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. Screw the nipple into the plug and screw the other side of the nipple into the tubing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Go buy
    * 6ft of clear vinyl hose 3/8” ID
    * 2x) 3/8” barb – 1/2” pip thread fitting
    * 1/2” – 1/2” pipe thread shut off valve
    * 3/8” barb – 1/4” barb fitting
    * Small hose clamp
    4. I used an cap from an empty Mobil 1 quart of oil, it fits the DSG fluid bottle perfectly. Then drilled a 1/4” hole in the top. Then I trimmed the unneeded barbs off of the 3/8” – 1/4” fitting so that all the fluid will drain from the DSG fluid bottle.

5. Next glue the barbed fitting to the Cap. I used an quick drying epoxy.

6. Then screw each 3/8” barb – 1/2” pipe thread fitting into each end of the shutoff valve. Trim approx. 1 ½" piece of the tubing off. Assemble the pieces as show below, and your finished product should look like this.

Here is a picture of an actual VAS6262 for comparison.

Ultima modifica di b1k3; 15-03-2010 alle 18:31

My A3 Sportback --- b1k3 ---
    audi club grigio delfino socio N°07
    MODIFICHE TRAMITE VAG-COM

Mastaro Fans Club socio N°138

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •